7-Step Advance Facebook Marketing Strategy to Dominate 2019
How to Increase Your Facebook Ads Profits
Any money you spend on an advertising campaign should always be an investment. That is to say that the amount you get out should be dwarfed by the amount you put in, so that you can continue to spend more and see your profits rise and rise.
Unfortunately, this isn’t how every Facebook Ads campaign looks to every marketer. Many of us will pay for Facebook Ads and find that we don’t see that money back – that rather our profits are stunted and we feel as though we’re haemorrhaging cash.
So what’s going wrong? And how can you fix the problem? Here are some things to try…
One thing to look at is your targeting and whether or not you’re reaching the right people with your ads. The aim here is not to reach as many people as possible and get as many clicks as you can. In fact, getting too many clicks is worse than not getting enough!
Instead, the objective is to more of the right kind of visitors. Try using more stringent targeting in your ads and try thinking about ways to prevent the wrong type of person clicking on your ad.
Something to think about is that it might not be a problem with your adverts but rather a problem with your landing page.
If you are paying to send visitors to a page where they can buy a product, then you need to ensure that you are effectively persuading visitors to click buy and that you are effectively making your product sound and look exciting.
Or perhaps the problem is even more fundamental still? Maybe your product simply isn’t that appealing.
In this case, you might want to consider changing your tactic and properly researching the market before investing in your next item to sell.
Or perhaps it’s just that the price isn’t right for that product? Try tweaking the price and see if that helps you to improve your conversion rates and profits.
It can take a while to land on the perfect combination of price, product and advert and experimentation will unfortunately cost you money. Make sure that you experiment in ways that won’t cost the Earth then – perhaps in a smaller niche to begin with for instance.
This way, you can hone your skills in an easier environment and then translate that perfect campaign to your ideal niche.
7-Step Advance Facebook Marketing Strategy
With 2019 being just a few days away, it is normal to think about how it's going to be like in the next year. But let's be honest even in 2019, Facebook will be one of the most used social networks.
Every month there are more than 1.86 billion active Facebook users, which makes it very clear that this will be the same even in 2019. We can even expect many new features being added to Facebook next year.
It is important to know that people don't only use Facebook for passing their times these days or for chatting with friends or family, but Facebook is being used by many brands, companies and businesses as a great marketing strategy.
There is no doubt in the fact that even in 2019, these brands and businesses will rely upon Facebook to promote their products or services.
If you are also one of those people who would want to use Facebook Marketing Strategy, then keep on reading. Here are seven tips that will improve your marketing strategy for Facebook in 2019.
- 1) Set A Facebook Goal:
- There are different places such as blog posts, articles, books, etc from where you can learn how to have an advance Facebook strategy. It is essential to know that the most common tip that you will find from all these sources in order to have a great Facebook marketing strategy is to set achievable goals for your market.
- It is very important to not set unrealistic goals, which are not achievable as it will only make you demotivated. Don't set a big goal in the first month. Start from a small goal and reward yourself when you achieve it.
- In this way, when you keep achieving your small goals, this will make it easier for you to achieve a big goal in the end. You will need the best tracking tools for Facebook. There are several common goals among businesses which are enlisted below:
- Improve the quality of products in order to increase the sales. With the help of a marketing strategy for Facebook, you will be able to reach your targeted audience and increase your sales.
- Get associated with social media users who have more number of followings on their accounts and ask them to share your product so that more people will get to know about it.
- Know whether your competitors are ahead of you or not. Use different social media monitoring tools to track what your competitors are up to.
- 2) Analyse Your Advance Facebook Strategy:
It is very important to analyse your Facebook marketing strategy. If you plan on improving your marketing strategy for Facebook in 2019, then you need to start using Facebook analytics tools. These tools will give you reports and activity overview of your brand's page.
Insights can always help in letting you know how your business is working and what you need to do to improve your Facebook marketing strategy.
- 3) Manage Your Content Posting Schedule:
- Every social media network has its own style of posting content, however Facebook beats them all by providing its users with several styles and ways for posting content. You can share your content on Facebook stories either live or share images and videos.
- You can also post content on the news feed. However, the quality of your content matters the most. If you are posting good quality content, then more people would be attracted to your brand. With that being said, it is also important to schedule how often you are going to post your content.
- According to a survey, 57.5% of the people who use social media said that too many posts and promotions gets very annoying. So limit the number of your promotions. Make sure that the content that you are posting entertains the public and turns out to be helpful for them.
Now that you are aware of the importance of posting good quality content on Facebook for your marketing strategy, we will now discuss the different places on Facebook where you can easily share your content, so it reaches the audience:
- Firstly, you can simply share your content on the 'status'. As Facebook has added more features, you can now have a coloured background for your posts that can make your post more appealing and eye catching.
- Next, you can also post images as it is more engaging. Visual images tends to attract more people towards the posts, so make sure to be creative and post eye catching images.
- You can also post videos as they are high on demand these days and can get you more audience. Videos are easier to understand and will catch more people's attention.
- You can also share your content on Facebook Live as live content is 3 times more engaging.
- Just like Instagram and Snapchat, you can also post stories on Facebook.
- Therefore, by posting your content on your Facebook story, more number of people can come across your content.
- We use PromoRepublic for our content scheduling which works perfectly fine, also there are many other tools which you can use like Hootsuite.
- 4) Know Your Facebook Demographics:
- When it comes to marketing strategy for Facebook, your demographics play a key role. There are billions of people who are scrolling up and down their news feeds every day.
- It is important to know who is your targeted audience and whether your content is reaching them or not. Don't make your brand age limited and make sure that you have something for every age group, so that whenever a person from any age group sees your post, they immediately share it too.
- It is essential to know that people from the age 18 to 29 are the ones who use Facebook the most, so Facebook can be a good marketing place for your brand if you make products for young people.
- 5) Focus On Your Facebook Ads Strategy:
- It is very important to focus on the ads when it comes to marketing strategy. Your Facebook ad campaign should be focusing on two main things which are: It should be relevant. It should be cost effective. Always aim for brands that have a good business so that you can get more audience.
- 6) Always Engage With Your Audience First:
- Instead of waiting for the audience to engage with you, make the first move and interact with the audience. This will make the audience believe that you care about your customers. As a brand, it is very important for you to take care of the people who buy your product.
- So, if they have any queries, you need to answer them. You can hold chats and discussions with the audience to learn how you can improve your brand.
- 7) Ask Your Employees To Share Your Content:
- Asking your employees to share your content on their Facebook accounts will help you in getting more audience and views as the post will be shared among more people. You can take help from your employees to promote your brand.
- They can also advocate about your products and services.
- The best times to post on Facebook are:
- 10 am to 3 pm on weekdays.
- 2 pm on Wednesday.
- 1 pm to 2 pm on Thursday.
- Try not to post on Saturdays or early mornings and late nights.
These seven steps will surely help you to improve your marketing strategy for Facebook and help you address your audience on a large scale.
These tips will help you in getting more views and audience, which will automatically increase your sales and make your business flourish.
Facebook marketing has always helped brands in getting more sales, so with the help of these tips you will learn how to have an advance marketing strategy.
WANT MORE POWERFUL FACEBOOK TIPS FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Download your FREE Facebook advertising guide with 20 more tips to help you get the most bang for your buck in 2019...
Senior professional who creates and delivers comprehensive strategies to drive online leads and traffic, improve conversion rates and deliver tangible results for clients. Husband, father, lover of adventure with #passion4digital.
BSc (Hons), MSc Digital Marketing, member of Chartered Institute of Marketing.